Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Road Trip

Hey, y'all!
So, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that we (my family and I) are on a road trip around the US.  (Oh, and for those of you who thought I live in West Africa: I do, but we're here in the US on furlough. [furlough is when we come back for awhile to see people and raise support to be able to go back to the country God called us to])  Like I said, we've seen some really cool things, and some really fun people, too.  Right now, we're with my extended family in PA, whom we haven't seen in 6 years!  It's been really great to see them again, and meet all the cousins we weren't able to see last time, or we simply don't remember.  (Last time we were here, everyone was pretty little and cute! :P)
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road Trip

Hey, y'all! So, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that we (my family and I) are on a road trip around the US.  (Oh, and for those of yo...